We GO TO WORK
when you can't.
Judith E. Golitko
Mrs. Judith Golitko concentrates her practice in the areas of social security disability and medical malpractice. She is an Indiana registered nurse and a licensed attorney in the state of Indiana.
Mrs. Golitko was a medical surgical nurse before becoming a practicing attorney, and uses her education, background, and skills as a registered nurse to evaluate your claim for denied social security disability benefits. She affords the injured or disabled worker the opportunity to be represented by a nurse attorney in his or her social security disability hearing.
- Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. – 2006
- Indiana University, Kokomo, Indiana
- Major: Nursing
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Howard County Bar Association, Member
- Miami County Bar Association, Member
- American Association of Nurse Attorneys, Member
- Indiana State Nursing Association, Member
- American Association for Justice
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Social Security Disability
- Medical Malpractice