Construction Accident Lawyer
John P. Daly Jr.
A construction accident lawyer serving his home state of Indiana, John P. Daly, Jr. was born in South Bend in 1959. John is a three-time Indiana University graduate, with degrees in English, public administration and law. He was president of his college fraternity, a two time Little 500 participant and selected to Mortar Board. He was also a member of the Indiana Army National Guard. He lives in Westfield with his wife, Debbie, and their two sons, Pierce and Drake.
Reach out today by phone at (317) 792-8622 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A construction accident lawyer serving his home state of Indiana, John P. Daly, Jr. was born in South Bend in 1959. John is a three-time Indiana University graduate, with degrees in English, public administration and law. He was president of his college fraternity, a two time Little 500 participant, and selected to Mortar Board. He was also a member of the Indiana Army National Guard. He lives in Westfield with his wife, Debbie, and their two sons, Pierce and Drake.
Reach out today by phone at (317) 792-8622 or by email at email@example.com
OSHA-Certified Attorney Serving Indiana Construction Workers
John represents traumatically injured construction workers and their families throughout Indiana. He is an OSHA-authorized construction safety trainer and has worked with construction unions in training workers and employers in maintaining a safe workplace. John understands that the effects of a construction injury are often life-changing, and works with the injury victim to not only obtain full compensation for the injuries and lost income, but also to assist in a career change when one is necessary.
His practice covers cases involving the following common construction accidents:
To get in touch with our construction accident lawyer, John P. Daly Jr., contact Golitko & Daly today.
Attorney John Daly has been representing construction workers in Indiana for over 30 years.
- Personal Injury – Ironworker Fractures Both Feet after a 10 Foot Fall
- Personal Injury – Electrician’s Helper Suffers a Traumatic Brain Injury When General Contractor Fails to Barricade Open Stairwell
- Personal Injury – Mason Injured While Working upon a Defectively Erected Scaffold
- Personal Injury – General Contractor Failed to De-energize Power Lines Resulting in Paraplegia
- Scaffold Accident Resulting in Paralysis
- Personal Injury – Masonry-Controlled Access Zone Violation Resulting in Orthopedic Injuries
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified Trial Attorney, NBTA, 2006
- OSHA Outreach Construction Safety Trainer, 2007
- Indiana, 1987
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana J.D. – 1987
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana M.P.A. – 1989
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana BA – 1981 Major: English
- Helms v. Carmel High School Vocational Building Trades Corp., 854 N.E.2d 345 (Ind 2006)
- Stumpf v. Hagerman Construction Corporation, 863 N.E.2d 871 (Ind.App 2007)
- McQueen v. Fayette County
- Tri-Central v. Mason, 738 N.E.2d 341 (Ind.App. 2000)
- Russell v. Neumann-Steadman, 759 N.E.2d 234, 237 (Ind.Ct.App. 2001)
- Pike Township Educational Foundation v. Rubenstein, 831 N.E.2d 1239 (Ind.App. 2005)
- Batteast Const. Co., Inc. v. Henry County Bd. of Com’rs, 202 F.Supp.2d 864 (SD. Ind. 2002)
- King v. Northeast Security, Inc, 790 N.E.2d 474 (Ind 2003)
- Peters v. Judd Drugs, Inc, 602 N.E.2d 162 (Ind. App. 1992)
Honors and Awards
- Indiana Super Lawyer – 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- TOP 50 – Indiana Super Lawyers Top 50 Lawyer – 2012, 2013.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Sagamore Inn of Court, Membership Committee
- Kid’s Chance Board of Directors
Meet Our Skilled Construction Accident Lawyer
To schedule a free consultation with a construction accident lawyer, contact John P. Daly Jr. at the offices of Golitko & Daly today.