Know Your Rights: Construction Accidents and Knee Injuries
Leg injuries, and knee injuries in particular, are among the most common injuries that occur due to construction accidents. At Golitko & Daly, our work injury lawyers are dedicated to ensuring that our injured clients are able to obtain the full measure of compensation to which they are entitled, whether they are being denied their rightful workers’ compensation claims or they are pursuing compensation from a third party through a personal injury lawsuit.
If you or someone you love has suffered a knee injury on a construction site and are looking for experienced, trustworthy legal counsel, the work injury lawyers of Golitko & Daly can help. With extensive experience and a history of success in handling cases involving construction accidents and knee injuries, our Indianapolis law firm has established a reputation for excellence. Our attorneys are known for preparing and presenting the strongest cases possible on behalf of our clients.
Common Knee Injuries Suffered on Construction Sites
Knee injuries can result from any number of accidents that may occur on construction sites and can range in intensity from the minor to the severe. Even minor knee injuries can interfere with a person’s ability to do his or her job properly for weeks at a time, while severe knee injuries can prevent a person from earning a living for months, years, or even a lifetime.
Common knee injuries suffered on construction sites include:
- Knee injuries from slip and fall accidents: Slip and fall, as well as trip and fall, accidents can lead to devastating knee injuries, especially when the falls occur from scaffolding, ladders, and other heights. Trip and fall accidents can also result in significant knee injuries.
- Knee injuries from being struck by an object: Being struck in the knee by an object can lead to knee fractures and other injuries.
- Overexertion injuries: Construction workers are continually at risk of overexerting themselves due to the very nature of their jobs. Overexertion of the knees can result in inflammation, sprain, strain, dislocation, or fracture.
- Arthritis: After years of working on a construction site, many construction workers develop debilitating arthritis pain in their knees.
- Other knee injuries: Other common knee injuries suffered on construction sites include twisted knees, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears, posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) tears, medial collateral ligament (MCL) tears, tendonitis, meniscal tears, and chondromalacia.
Whatever the nature of your knee injury, our work injury attorneys will use all of the resources at our disposal to ensure that you are able to obtain every cent of workers’ compensation to which you are entitled. We understand that you rely on your knees to earn a living, and that without the ability to use your legs to their fullest, you cannot perform your job duties to the best of your abilities. We can help.
Learn More about Construction Accidents and Knee Injuries
To learn more about construction accidents and knee injuries, or to schedule an evaluation of your construction accident case, please contact the work injury lawyers of Golitko & Daly today.